Happy Friday! How’s everyone’s week? I can’t be happier! The sun has been out and shining for the past week and I am loving it!
I am so excited that the golf courses are now open. I am getting out there today with my hubby, my sis and bro in law and I can’t wait! I wasn’t able to golf much last year since I was super pregnant. Do you like to golf?
Anyways, today I have a delicious chocolates smoothie recipe for you! As you know I try and add as many veggies to my diet as I can. I also love chocolate so I try and find ways to make it healthier.
Not everyone is going to like this smoothie because there are a few different veggies in it. Alright let’s not beet around the bush any longer (pun intended).
Here’s what you need:
- Spinach or kale
- Frozen cauliflower
- Beets (I buy the cans, it’s just easier)
- Cocoa powder
- Cinnamon (I always use cinnamon, you don’t have to if you don’t like the taste)
- Protein powder ( I use Vega Protein powder with added greens Vanilla flavor)
- Spirulina (optional)
- Honey (optional)
- Nut butter (optional: this is if you want more of a Reese’s peanut butter cup flavor)
- Water or milk ( whatever kind of milk or water you like, there are so many options)
Add in your ingredients and blend up!
When adding your beets don’t do to many just a couple will do!
When it’s all blended up it is like a chocolate milk shake! If you try this smoothie let me know! It’s my new favorite!
I hope you all have an amazing weekend!
Thank you for stopping by!