Hello everyone! How’s your week going? My hubby and I decided to keep dinners easier we are going to plan what meal we will eat every night. We started on Monday and so far it’s been perfect! I feel so organized, which if you know me you know I am never organized.
Last nights dinner was Crockpot Chicken Tacos. We love this meal and have been making it for years. It is so simple and delicious. Also my very picky toddler ate her entire taco! This never happens my friends. It normally takes her an hour to eat half of her meal, so I was very pleased.
Alright let’s get started.
- Crockpot ( you can make it on the stove if you’d like we just think it’s quicker and easier to use the crockpot)
- Chicken breast ( a few pieces depending on how many people you are trying to feed. We used 3 and we have lots of leftovers)
- Rotel tomatoes ( we only had a large can so we used a little over half)
- 1 stick of cream cheese (whatever brand you’d like)
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch Dips ( normally we use 2 but with a toddler it’s to spicy, so if you like spice add 2)
All you need to do is set your crockpot to low and add all your ingredients. Make sure the chicken is covered in all that yumminess ( it helps make the chicken juicy).
Now all that’s left is to make your taco! I love guacamole so I add that to the base of my shell. Normally we add shredded lettuce but we totally forgot to buy it (mom brain?).
My favorite part is getting to eat. I hope you all enjoyed this recipe. If you try them let me know what you think!
Thank you all so much for stopping by!