Hello everyone! I hope you all had an amazing first week of the new year! I had a good but busy week so far. I was thinking I normally attempt to make New Years resolutions but I rarely finish writing them, and let’s be real I don’t stick to them. This year I was thinking maybe instead of resolutions I should make New Years intententions. That way I don’t feel as guilty if I don’t accomplish them.
Alright let’s begin this list ( I may add to this list whenever I think of more).
- Be more aware of the foods I eat ( I like lots of junk food)
- Try to be active every day ( I have been slightly lazy recently)
- Read more books
- Play outside with my daughter ( I live in a cold state at the moment, so this’ll have to wait til it’s warm)
- Learn to meditate ( I get stressed quickly)
- Enjoy the little things in life
- Spend as much time with my family and friends as possible
- Go on adventures
- Learn to cook new foods
Well so far this is my list of intentions. What are your intentions for this year? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
Let’s make this year our best!!
Thank you all so much for reading!