It’s peanut butter jelly time! Yes I am like a little kid at heart! Recently I have been experimenting more with my smoothie bowls and found one that I am obsessed with. It tastes just like a peanut butter and jelly but way better for you!
- Frozen banana ( depending on what kind of smoothie I am trying to make I either use a full banana or just a half)
- 4 frozen strawberries
- A handful of spinach (gotta get in those greens)
- A small scoop of greens powder (not too much because it has such a strong taste)
- Peanut butter protein powder ( or vanilla would work as well. If you choose chocolate it’ll be more like a peanut butter cup)
- A scoop of peanut butter powder
- Water ( you can use whatever liquid you like such as milk, almond milk, coconut water, etc.)
- 1 small scoop of vanilla Greek yogurt (optional)
- A scoop of creamy peanut butter (this is optional, I really just love peanut butter that much)
Blend it up! Once it’s done pour it into a bowl or a cup whatever you prefer. Since I enjoy smoothie bowls more that’s what I chose to do. Next up is toppings!
- Dark chocolate chips
- Chia seeds
- Melted peanut butter drizzled on top ( I told you I’m an addict😉)
- Coconut flakes ( if you’d like, I didn’t add any to this one)
- Bananas ( I ran out so I couldn’t add any)
- Or whatever toppings you enjoy!
All that’s left is the best part! Eating!
I hope you all are having a wonderful week! Let me know what you think of this recipe! If you’d like me to write about anything specific let me know!