Pancakes are a huge staple in my household. I love having pancakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. With that being said, I started searching online for a healthier way to make pancakes. I can’t remember, I think it was on Pinterest where I had seen the 2 eggs 1 banana pancakes. I had to give them a try to see what the hype was all about. I thought they were amazing! I can even get my picky toddler to eat them, which for me is an accomplishment.
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- Splash of coconut milk ( you can use almond milk or whatever kind you like)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 scoop of protein powder ( whatever kind you like)
- 1 small scoop of peanut butter powder ( I don’t always add this ingredient but it does give it a nice taste)
Now that you have the recipe let’s talk toppings, because pancakes need yummy toppings 🙂
Toppings: all of these are optional
- Greek yogurt
- Peanut butter ( can you tell I have a bit of an obsession with peanut butter?)
- Chocolate chips ( not the healthiest but so yummy)
- Or whatever you like to top your pancakes!
I hope you liked this recipe!
What’s your favorite pancake toppings? Leave me a comment below 🙂 have an amazing weekend!